Ayurveda: Ayus = life, Veda = science or knowledge (eye) your (Veda)
Bringing your mind, body, spirit into Harmonious Balance
In today’s hectic lifestyles, constant connectivity, and intrusion of social media has left many of us feeling depressed, sick, and unsatisfied with our lives. How do we create a life balance in which we are happy and healthy at work, at home and any place in between? We do this by learning to listen to what our bodies are telling us and incorporating Ayurvedic practices into our daily lives.
But what is Ayurveda?
It is 5,000-year-old consciousness-based system of healing from India and has been in continual practice ever since. The purpose of Ayurveda is to help us return to our natural state of health, balance, and wholeness. Wonderfully it is the sister science to Yoga and Jyotish(Vedic Astrology).
Ayurveda is one of the most ancient systems of healthcare known. It is now recognized as the forefather of all the eastern forms of medicine and perhaps, too, the very roots of western medicine. It is still the most widely used healthcare system in India and is recognized by the World Health Organization as one of the principal healing disciplines.
In Ayurveda, the world is divided into doshas – Vata, Pitta and Kapha. There is no exact translation in English, but doshas can be regarded as that which goes out of balance and vital energies or principles that underlie everything we are, everything we think or do, and everything around us.
What makes Ayurveda special?
- It respects the uniqueness of the individual.
- It considers all the levels of the individual – body, mind, and spirit.
- It offers natural ways of treating diseases and promoting health. •It emphasizes prevention.
- It empowers everyone to take responsibility for their own well-being.
- It is cost-effective.
- It works. Ayurveda emphasizes the importance of creating and maintaining positive health.
- Its focus is on preventing the imbalances that lead to disease. For prevention as well as for treatment, an individualized, multi-dimensional approach is taken.
Ayurvedic lifestyle wellness teaches you how to recognize, listen to, and adapt your lifestyle based upon what your body is telling you, and our bodies are always telling us. Through nutrition, yoga, meditation, and other Ayurvedic practices, we create a mind-body-spirit connection that results in a state of vibrant health.
As a perfect health instructor and Ayurvedic Lifestyle Coach, I am so excited to share my passion and knowledge of Ayurveda with you. Let’s begin by learning about Ayurvedic philosophies and how they easily can fit into your daily life. In some form or another, we all seek HAPPY LIVING both physically and emotionally.
If this sounds interesting and you are looking to add to your health and wellness journey lets chat. Book a complimentary Ayurvedic Discovery call using this LINK
In some form or another, we all seek Perfect Health—physically and emotionally.
I love sharing The Ayuvedic Perfect Health Program which is a beautiful five lesson course for achieving equilibrium of the mind and the body. When our bodies and minds are in balance we can make nourishing choices, achieve the healing, and experience the change we seek.
How will Perfect Health affect my life?
Today, doctors are increasingly citing stress as a major contributing factor to most illnesses. Our bodies and minds react to it by shifting out of balance, which ultimately creates physical challenges and emotional turbulence that impact our lives at home, at work, and at play. In time, we can find ourselves in toxic relationships and non-nourishing patterns of eating, sleeping, and digestion. The Perfect Health program will help you identify the imbalances in your life, teach you how to correct them, and help you develop a nurturing daily routine. You will also learn to release emotions in a healthy way so that they do not build up in your physiology. Most importantly, as your stress is eliminated, your mind and body begin to function with maximum effectiveness, creating health, vitality, and happiness.
As a perfect health instructor and Ayurvedic Lifestyle Coach, I can show you the path to Perfect Health, today. Let’s begin by learning about Ayurvedic philosophies and how they fit into the Perfect Health program. In some form or another, we all seek Perfect Health—physically and emotionally.
The Perfect Health program is presented in five sessions over several days or weeks.
- In Session One will introduce you to the basic principles of Ayurveda, Meditation, and Yoga as well as the three primary mind-body personalities: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- In Session Two, you will learn how to select and use the most nourishing foods for your mind-body personality. These nutritional practices will help you maintain vibrant health, appropriate weight, and optimized digestion.
- In Session Three, you will learn to perpetually renew yourself each day by recognizing and eliminating toxins and by performing gentle rejuvenating techniques.
- In Session Four, you will learn tools to practice conscious communication to enhance your relationships and help you achieve emotional freedom.
- In Session Five, your instructor will teach you to use your senses to access the power of your body’s inner pharmacy to heal, nourish, and maintain balance.
By practicing the techniques learned in the Perfect Health program, you will be able to: Reduce stress Identify your mind-body personality Improve your digestion and sleep patterns Release emotional toxicity Create optimal daily nutrition Lower your blood pressure How do I get started?
To take your next step toward developing a Perfect Health Ayurvedic Lifestyle practice, join me this summer!!